QMAC Machinery Pty Ltd (Innisfail)
QMAC Machinery is a leading machinery dealership in the rural and construction industries specialising in Case IH, Case Construction, Kubota, Silvan and other major brands. We are a privately owned company with branches throughout the northern Queensland region including Cairns, Atherton/Tolga, Tully and Innisfail and operate as part of a larger group of machinery dealership companies across the rest of the State.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our busy branch at Innisfail as an AFTERSALES / BRANCH MANAGER.
Located in one of Queensland’s main sugar cane producing regions as well as a growing banana farming district, our Innisfail Branch services a very strong agricultural industry with a focus on Case IH tractors and cane harvesters. The branch operates a full service and parts department as well as sales of wholegoods from its newly renovated premises on the main highway into town. The primary responsibility of this position, in addition to the general management of the branch, is to specifically operate and grow the Service Department and oversee the running of the Parts Department. The aim is to develop these departments further to meet the growing demands and opportunities arising from the agricultural industries in the area.
As the Manager, you will need to report to and work closely with the Dealer Principal and the company’s Administration Manager as well as in conjunction with the Sales Representative on site.
Ideally, the successful applicant will possess:
- Experience in operating a business or managing a service or parts department working with machinery and or motor vehicles
- Previous experience in agricultural industries
- Enthusiasm and ideas towards developing business opportunities
- Motivation and drive to succeed in a managerial role
- A sound understanding of financial analysis, benchmarking and reporting
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Great interpersonal skills with staff, suppliers and customers, in particular with farmers.
- A willingness to visit customers in providing aftersales support
- A strong focus on providing customer satisfaction and fostering a team environment with your staff.
- Driver’s Licence
An attractive remuneration package is available to the successful applicant including a generous salary, and a fully maintained vehicle, phone and laptop.
Please send your application detailing qualifications, experience and evidence of the required skills and capabilities to the Dealer Principal at email@example.com by FRIDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.