QMAC Machinery Pty Ltd (Cairns, Atherton, Innisfail, Tully)
- Do you have experience in managing a machinery dealership or a similar business?
- Are you passionate about the Agricultural or Construction Equipment sectors?
Then a career with one of Queensland’s largest privately owned machinery groups could be for you!
QMAC Machinery Pty Ltd provides sales, service and parts for the rural and construction industries, specialising in Case IH Agricultural Equipment, Case IH Austoft Cane Harvesters, Case Construction Equipment as well as Kubota Agriculture, Commercial and Residential (tractors, ATVS and mowers). A large area in Northern Queensland is serviced by QMAC, with branches in Cairns, Tolga (Atherton Tablelands), Innisfail and Tully and accordingly this position will involve travel between the branches and in visiting customers. The company also operates and benefits from being part of a larger group of machinery dealerships located along eastern Queensland, all specialising in the same major brands, which may mean travel south for management meetings and supplier training.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dedicated DEALER MANAGER to oversee and manage the group of QMAC Machinery branches which will include managing and developing the Sales, Service and Parts Departments of each branch. The location of branches, the diverse range of customers and industries and the dedicated staff make for a very rewarding career with the company.
You will need to report to and work closely with the Dealer Principal and the company’s Administration Manager as well as work in conjunction with the Managers of each department at each branch. Your responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting, cost control, monitoring revenue and billing.
- Marketing and advertising.
- Manage inventory, floor plans and pricing.
- Employment, development and training of staff.
- Development of the various Sales, Service and Parts Departments.
- Providing high level of customer care, visiting key customers and developing further business opportunities and new customers.
- Ensuring a high level of safety is followed across the company, with appropriate OH&S standards in place.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally need to have:
- Experience in operating a business or managing a department working with machinery and or motor vehicles.
- Experience in sales and customer service would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in either agriculture or the construction/earthmoving industries.
- A sound understanding of financial analysis, benchmarking and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills and computer skills.
- Great interpersonal skills with staff and customers.
- A strong focus on providing customer satisfaction and fostering a team environment with your staff.
- Driver’s Licence.
- Be in a position to travel between branches (maximum distance around 2 hours).
An attractive remuneration package is available to the successful applicant including a generous salary, and a fully maintained vehicle, phone and laptop.
Please send your application by MONDAY 11TH FEBRUARY, 2019 detailing qualifications, experience and evidence of the required skills and capabilities to:
Mackay Mail Centre QLD 4741
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org