QMAC Machinery Pty Ltd (INNISFAIL)
We are looking for a Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic preferably with Agricultural, Cane Harvester and Garden equipment experience.
If you are interested in rewarding work including electronic diagnostics and hydraulic systems as well as working on a broad range of products and able to be home every night, then this position is for you.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including workshop vehicle, phone and offer a family friendly lifestyle roster. You will also receive ongoing external manufacturer training to keep your skills up-to-date.
QMAC Machinery is a leading machinery dealership in the rural and agricultural industries specialising in Case IH agricultural equipment, Kubota lifestyle equipment. We are a locally owned and operated business based in Cairns, with branches in Atherton and Tully and associated branches in surrounding areas.
This position offers a diverse range of work. Our workshop and service vehicles are fully equipped with the latest diagnostic and servicing equipment and we offer exceptional service and workmanship to a wide range of customers.
Duties involved include:
- Carrying out servicing, repairs and diagnostics on a wide range of equipment including cane harvesters, tractors, excavators, backhoes, skid steer loaders, wheel loaders and dozers.
- Performing pre-delivery assessments on machinery to ensure compliance with customer and factory requirements.
- Undertaking field service duties ensuring repairs are completed to a high standard while maintaining efficiency to meet customer deadlines.
- Completing necessary job cards and timesheets.
- Maintaining a proactive safety culture amongst all workshop staff.
- Participating in training to keep up-to-date with latest product range and skills.
The successful applicant is required to:
- Be enthusiastic, conscientious, reliable and dedicated to customer service.
- Possess extensive mechanical knowledge and understanding of engineering components and systems including transmissions, final drives, brakes, hydraulics and electronics.
- Have been exposed to and possess a thorough understanding of the workings of a service department.
- Demonstrate the ability to work unsupervised and manage individual workloads while also working within a team environment.
- Possess a high level of product and industry knowledge and skills in order to provide technical and mechanical support to customers.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to workplace safety.
- Possess a high level of written and verbal communication skills as well as be computer literate. Previous experience with computer diagnostics would be advantageous.
- Hold a current Driver’s Licence.
To apply for this position, please forward your application and resume to
The Service Manager,
QMAC Machinery – Innisfail
This position is available for immediate start. Applications will be considered as received.
QMAC Machinery Pty Ltd (CAIRNS)
QMAC Machinery is a leading machinery and construction dealership in North Queensland specialising in agricultural and construction machinery.
We are seeking a qualified Diesel Fitter for a permanent position in our service department at our Cairns branch.
The position offers a diverse range of work and an attractive remuneration package.
Applicants must be trade qualified, have electrical and hydraulic diagnosis skills, and possess a high level of product knowledge of engineering components including transmission, final drive, engine, brake systems. Ability to use the most current diagnosis computers and equipment is a must .
Previous experience with agricultural, construction, sugar and grass equipment is advantageous.
Ongoing factory training is also on offer for the right applicant. A company field service vehicle is also supplied.
Please forward you application and resume addressing the criteria asap to:
Group Service Manager | QMAC Machinery
PO Box 4987 Cairns Qld 4870